Fold Down Parking Post Toplok Security Post
The TOPLOK parking post is the padlockable variant of the original hinged parking post; patented in 1959, and still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout Britain.
The extremely durable and reliable design of the TOPLOK steel parking post ensures your parking space will always be available when required. The reflective, high visibility band also ensures your parking post will always be seen.
The TOPLOK parking post is locked by fitting a padlock to the top of the post through the lower hole of the bar protruding through the cap, the padlock can also be fitted in the upper hole, thus allowing the post to be raised and lowered.
- Designed for reservation of parking spaces
- Lockable in the up and down position
- Lockable by padlock (sold separately)
- Base plate of cast SG iron
- Weather cap of black polypropylene
- Overall base dimension 203 x 102mm
- 780m above ground
- 64mm diameter tube
- 3.2mm wall thickness
- PADLOCK NOT SUPPLIED
- Need this installed? Call us to get a quote.
EXPRESS FREE DELIVERY 4-5 DAYS (MON-FRI)